Sunday, December 26, 2004

A late Hanukah with the family

Sorry I haven't written for a while (assuming there are any regular readers lurking out there). I was home for the holidays and didn't get much of a chance to post while I was there.
So, what did I do? Well, I spent lots of time with Sam, which was quite fun. He's more lively than ever and will be walking in a matter of weeks. He's discovered how to speak cat, saying the occasional "owwwwww" in a very good cat mimic.
I saw some friends and family, and even got down into DC and saw the brand new American Indian Museum. It was quite interesting, and perhaps I'll write about that later.
One of the best times was making potato latkes with my mom. Perhaps that's corny, but while I was in Madison, I didn't really get a chance to share Hanukah. So, although it was a bit late, I convinced my mom to make them from scratch, and we spent an afternoon chopping potatoes and onions and frying them in oil. Even my brother-in-law liked them, so we felt very proud.
Oh well, enough for now, happy late Hanukah!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

GIMME SOME LATKES

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home