Friday, December 03, 2004

Welcome to the Guide

It's kind of like "the factor" except much less obnoxious, arrogant, and of course, popular.
I've just decided that writing is a good thing and this is the way to go. So, I'm playing a blog and we'll see how it turns out. It will be filled with random rants, marvelous music, and interminable illiteration.
I'm not entirely sure what it will contain, but I suppose that is part of the suprise. Feel free to send along your opinions, rants, raves, and complaints. I'm not saying I'll listen to you, but if it makes you feel better, than so much the better.
Anyway, Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Keep on posting :)

11:12 PM  
Blogger Plantation said...

GG,

I think you'll find the blogging community to be very supportive and close-knit. Don't worry if you think no one out there is reading your stuff. You're writing and that's the most important thing. Readership will come. Slowly perhaps, but "people will come, Ray. They will most definitely come." (Field of Dreams)

I was in your shoes just two short weeks ago. And people such as yourself have found my blog. That's cool. Good luck, man. I'll see ya out there!

PT

2:57 AM  
Blogger Esther Kustanowitz said...

If you're out there, posting, stands to reason people are out there, reading, even if they don't comment. Just assume that for every comment you get, there are ten more readers who aren't commenting.

Best of luck in the blogosphere--may it be as good to you as it's been to me!

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home