Thursday, September 07, 2006

Pizza

So I'm finally back. Of course this makes no guaruntees that I'll continue writing with any frequency. But hey, we can all make an attempt, can't we?
I just finished a nice dinner of a homemade pizza.
Every time I cook something that I like the taste of (or rarer, that I think actually looks good)
I'm proud. I can't do a lot with my hands. Hammering a nail straight into a wall is a challenge for me. When it comes to drawing straight lines: let's just say there is a reason I became a meteorologist rather than an engineer (besides the fact that most engineers became engineers because their dad's were engineers). We like our lines curvy.
But, cooking is one thing I can do. It doesn't require much exact measurement. Things don't have to be very straight. You can even make food look nice if you try hard enough.
Now, I'm not a very complicated cook. I stick to basics: pastas, stir-fries, pizza, tacos, etc. But I'm slowly learning more and more. Each time I do it, and things come out well I'm happy, and usually full.
So, I'll just enjoy my meal and leave you with that quick post. Hopefully I'll be more inspired later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home